Our main goal is to let everyone know how to trade with Zerodha App through the Zerodha review. Zerodha offers Zerodha Coin, Zerodha Varsity, and Zerodha Kite App to its customers depending on the need. Zerodha Coin App is designed for online mutual fund investments whereas, Zerodha Varsity App provides stock market education, and Zerodha Kite is a trading app that allows to trade. The
Zerodha Kite App is one of the fastest performance trading app in India with a high volume of trades on daily basis and is available on both Android & iOS devices. The company invests a lot in technology to provide advanced trading platforms.
Review About Zerodha
Zerodha Kite Mobile App is equipped with all the features to make your trading experience hassle-free and smooth. The App includes all technical features yet being user-friendly. The customer support it provides can get any time to overcome obstacles. Zerodha customers can trade-in equity, derivatives, currency derivatives, and commodity through this Zerodha mobile trading app. Not all trading apps have made it this far since trading is brought to the mobile world, still, this app manages to be identified as one of the best.
Today Zerodha has over 1.5 million active retail clients, accounting for over 15% of India’s retail trading volume. Zerodha is considered safe because it is regulated by India’s top-rated regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
So, Let’s take a closer look via Zerodha review at what you can do with the Zerodha App.
Review About Key features Of Zerodha
- Kite is available in 11 regional languages.
- App web has a responsive design which makes it work nicely on a mobile web browser.
- Fund transfer and withdrawal in a single click.
- Being so much feature loaded, the App is less than 10mb in size. So, it is light yet fast.
1. The App comes with an embedded console and widgets for trading, you can customize your trading experience with your choices of widgets and trading areas.
2. For the real-time analysis and performance comparison, the Zerodha kite broking applications have Trading View charts and ChartIQ. With this feature, you can enter or exit the trading session at any point and time, along with the chart analysis you can easily do the comparison with the trade exchange.
3. App screen is optimized for all possible devices to provide the same trading experience for all smartphones. Also, the speed performance is optimized to give a better sense of trading while comparing the trades.
4. They provided multi exits on trade options that are not yet available in many applications.
5. For the preference of the users they have included night/dark mode.
1. Cash & Carry(CNC) – Delivery-based equity trades.
2. Margin Intraday Square off (MIS) – Intraday trades in the equity and F&O.
3. Normal F&O trades – Intraday/overnight F&O trades without additional leverage.
4. Cover orders – Intraday market orders (NSE, NSE F&O, Currency, and MCX) with a predetermined stop-loss order.
5. GTT orders – Orders for Equity Delivery trades and Bank Nifty and Nifty F&O that remain active till triggered.
6. After Market Orders (AMO) – Orders for the next trading day the previous day itself.
Offered order types
1. Limit order – buy or sell order at a predetermined price.
2. Market order – buy or sell order at the best available price.
3. Stop-Loss/Trigger – Stoploss if placing a predetermined loss booking order at a trigger price.
How to set up
1. Fill up the initial form and open a Demat account in the app.
2. On successful completion you will receive a login ID, to continue to do login with your ID.
3. After login, find an option known as a market watch.
4. Click options and enter share name.
- 5Paisa Review
- Groww App Review
- Earn 5 Thousand (5000/-) Daily In Intraday Trading
- Top 5 Best Trading Apps in India
- Earn 1 Lakh Monthly From Stock Market Trading
- Online Data Entry Jobs Without Investment हिंदी मी
- Paytm First Games से पैसे कैसे कामये
- Blogging क्या है – Blogging से पैसे कैसे कमाए
5. You can also select share from dropbox on the page itself along with buying or selling with many other options.
6. Click on the add button and add your share to the market watch.
7. Once the share has been added to your marketplace, multiple trading options will appear.
8. Start your trade by clicking the buy button, adjusting the number of shares, and submitting the order.
9. You can also customize your profile.
10. Check B and S buttons to access the buy and sell windows respectively.
11. The portfolio section contains all the information regarding your holdings.
Requirements and steps to follow :
1. To set up and start, you need the following items,
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card.
- Account charges Rs. 300.
2. Click on the Green button that says “Open Demat Account”.
3. Enter all required details such as name, mobile number, and city.
4. You will get a call from Zerodha KYC Team & they will share an EKYC Link.
5. Use the link to pay the Processing Fee.
6. Upload Documents.
7. Receive Zerodha ID and password for trading. Use the ID and Password to start trading.
Advantages of Zerodha
1. Simplicity – To start trading you just need the ID and password provided by the Zerodha team at the time of registration. The mobile app works flawlessly on smartphones and web services are available also.
2. Independent – In the early days, to trade you were required a middle man. But, due to technological advancements, the middle man requirement has gone along with the middle man charges. Zerodha App also uses the technical advantages it got hence, you can trade independently.
3. Transaction speed – Zerodha App has a net banking feature, through which you can do instant transactions.
4. Fast – With the available advantages of technological advancement, people need not wait in queues to perform the trading. Now the investors and traders have the advantage of net banking and online trading, helping all trades to perform instantly.
- As per broker’s claim, nearly 5 million transactions happen through the App every day.
- Market watch feature runs at only 0.5kb/s.