Today we are going to tell the step-by-step process of how to Swasthya Sathi Card Apply Online. The Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa is a health scheme introduced by the West Bengal Government during the Duare Sarkar camp in December 2020. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get health cover for treatment in enlisted government and private hospitals in West Bengal. The Swasthya Sathi Smart Card is a type of smart card that is issued to the beneficiaries to claim the benefits of the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
In this article, you will get to know all about the West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme like features, benefits, and application process(both online and offline).
Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa (Scheme) at a glance
Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa was introduced to provide health cover upto Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum per family. The scheme had reached an enrollment figure of over 2 Crores of families and impaneled over 2200(both private and government) network hospitals. The Sum Insured amount is upto Rs. 5 Lakhs with benefits like all Pre-existing diseases covered under this scheme.
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card
Every beneficiary family receives an online Swasthya Sathi Smart Card on the day of enrollment. As the management of the scheme is paperless and based on an IT Platform, the smart card contains all the details of the insured family members including the biometrics, Photographs, Mobile number, and SECC ID.
1. You must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
2. You must not have any other government health benefits.
3. Smart Card is issued to the head woman of the family.
4. The applicant will attain this medical insurance coverage if he/she is working as a citizen volunteer.
5. The scheme is applicable for the candidates who belong to the BPL(Below Poverty Line) families.
Features of Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa (Scheme)
1. All the medical treatments and procedures of the beneficiaries are 100% pre-authorized within 24 hours.
2. There is real-time uploading of beneficiaries’ e-health record once he/she gets discharged from the hospital.
3. Assistance is provided to the beneficiaries through Android-based.
4. SMS alerts are provided to beneficiaries in case their health card gets blocked.
5. The beneficiaries can share their grievance through the Swasthya Sathi online portal.
6. Claim reimbursement to the hospital is settled within 30 days.
Benefits of Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa (Scheme)
1. Basic health cover upto Rs. 5 lacs per annum per family, in which upto Rs. 1.5 Lakh is allowed through Insurance Mode and beyond Rs. 1.5 – 5 Lakhs through Assurance Mode.
2. Cashless and paperless transactions are processed through Swasthya Sathi smart card. The scheme covers the Doctor’s consultation, Diagnostic tests, and Medicines that are incurred 1 day before hospital admission, and post-treatment medicine expenses for upto 5 days for the same treatment are also covered.
3. There is no capping on family size, coverage is available to in-laws and any dependent physically challenged family member.
4. Parents of both spouses can include.
5. Entire premium is paid by the state government and no financial burden is put on the beneficiaries.
6. It covers all the pre-existing diseases.
7. Beneficiaries are also provided transport allowance after discharge is processed.
8. The beneficiaries are provided a facility of a 24X7 free call center.
How to apply for Swasthya Sathi Smart Card?
I. You can register for the Swasthya Sathi Card Prokolpo/Scheme through the Duare Sarkar camps. You need to take the form from the camp, fill it up, and submit it along with all the supporting documents. And
you can also visit the official portal swasthyasathi.gov.in, download and print the application ‘Form B’ from there.
The form will look like as shown below,
II. You can also visit the official website swasthyasathi.gov.in, and the online application process can be done easily.
To apply online, follow the steps mentioned below,
A. Visit the official portal of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
B. Read all the Guidelines and Eligibility Details of the scheme.
C. Enter the District, Block/Municipality, Panchayat, Village/Ward, Residential Address, Minority Status (Yes/No).
D. Enter the Caste (Caste/ST/OBC), Department(if employed), and Category.
E. Enter the Name of the Applicant and Father’s Name in the Box.
F. Answer the Question,
Do any of the members receive Govt? Sponsored Health Insurance/Assurance (Yes/No).
G. Answer the Question,
Do any members of the family receive a medical allowance from the government (Yes/No)?
H. Enter Member Name, Sex, Age, Relation, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, and Khadyasathi ID Number.
I. After completion of the enrolment, the system will generate the User ID and Password of the candidate.
A. The candidates can visit the official portal and log in with their User ID and Password.
B. Now, the applicants can download the digitized health cards on the portal.
How to find your name on Swasthya Sathi Portal?
I. Visit the official portal of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
II. Click on the ‘Find Your Name’ in the Menu Bar.
III. On the newly opened page, Enter the Mobile Number.
IV. Click on the drop-down menu and select the options ‘Yourself’ or ‘Others’.
V. Click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
VI. On the next page, Select the State Name, District Name.
VII. Click on the option ‘Select by(RSBY URN, Aadhaar Number, Form-B ID, Khadyasathi Ration Card Number)’.
VIII. Click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
IX. The page will then display the details of the beneficiary.
I. Aadhar Card.
II. ID proof.
III. Address proof.
Services available by Swasthya Sathi Portal
I. Swasthya Sathi Card status check.
II. URN verification.
III. List of active hospitals.
IV. Registration for Vellore(CMC).
V. Registration for treatment in hospitals located outside West Bengal.
VI. Swasthya Sathi forms(form A, B, C, and D) and packages provided under the scheme are available.
How To make Hospital Registration at Swasthya Sathi Portal?
To register follow these steps,
I. Visit the official website, scroll over the ‘Apply Online’ tab in the main menu and then click on the ‘Hospital Registration’.
You also can search directly on https://helpline.swasthyasathi.gov.in/Registration.aspx
II. The Swasthya Sathi Scheme Online Hospital Registration Form will appear as below,
III. Provide the details as asked in the form.
West Bengal Swasthya Sathi
Call(Toll free) – 1800 345 5384.