SBI Simply SAVE Credit card offers savings on various purchases or transactions on a day-to-day basis. This card provides accelerated reward points, renewal fee waivers, and many more. It is best suited for a frequent shopper. As the name suggests, the card helps to earn big rewards and save on shopping expenses. It helps you earn big rewards on potentially high expenditure categories such as grocery, departmental store purchases, dining, and movies. The card also saves on your everyday spending. You pay Rs. 499 as the annual fee from the second year onwards. This amount is waived if you charge more than Rs.1 lakh to your card in a year. It has a flexible rewards redemption program also.
Benefits of SBI Simply SAVE Credit card
- Earn 10x reward points on movies, departmental store, grocery and dining spend.
- 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent for all other categories.
- As a welcome benefit, earn 2,000 bonus reward points by spending Rs. 2,000 or more within the first 60 days of card issuance.
- Accelerated reward points on day-to-day spend categories.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver upto Rs. 100/month (Valid on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000).
- Annual fee waiver on spending Rs. 1.00 lakh in the previous year.
- Rs. 100 cashback on first ATM cash withdrawal. The transaction must be done within 30 days of receiving the card.
Fees and charges
1. Annual fee Rs. 499.
2. Renewal fee Rs. 499/annum from the second year.
3. No add-on card fee.
4. 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500 (Domestic ATMs).
5. 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500 (International ATMs).
6. Extended credit card charges are 3.5%month or 42%/annum.
7. Late payment fees are,
- Rs.0 to Rs.500 – Nil.
- More than Rs.500 up to Rs.1,000 – Rs. 400.
- More than Rs.1,000 up to Rs.10,000 – Rs. 750.
- More than Rs.10,000 up to Rs.25,000 – Rs. 950.
- More than Rs.25,000 up to Rs.50,000 – Rs. 1,100.
- More than Rs.50,000 – Rs. 1,300.
8. Cas payment fees are Rs.199 + applicable taxes.
9. Cheque payment fees are Rs.100.
10. Over limit fee is 2.5% of the over-limit amount, a minimum of Rs.600.
Must Read To Get Other Credit Cards
- SBI Simply SAVE credit card can be avail by both salaried or self-employed professionals.
- Income – Minimum Rs. 20,000/month (for salaried professionals) and minimum Rs. 4,00,000/annum (for self-employed professionals).
- Age – Salaried Individuals must have to be within 21 – 70 years and Self Employed Individuals must have to be within 25 – 70 years.
- Applicant must have a permanent residential address in India.
- Identify proof (Aadhar card, Driving license, Passport, Voter ID).
- Address proof (Utility bills, Ration card, etc).
- PAN card.
- Income proof.
- Bank statement.
- Passport photograph.
How to apply for SBI Simply SAVE Credit card
1. Visit the official SBI website by searching www.sbicard.com.
2. Click the ‘Menu‘ icon on the top left corner, then select ‘Shopping‘ from the ‘Credit Cards Home‘ section.
3. Now select the ‘SBI Simply SAVE Credit card‘ from 28 other card choices and click ‘Apply Now.
4. In the next interface, select ‘Yes‘ or ‘No‘ whether you have an SBI credit card or not. But, by default, it will be selected as ‘No‘.
5. Fill up your personal details like Title, Name, City, email ID, mobile number, etc. Tick the terms and conditions box and click on ‘Send OTP‘.
Must Read To Earn Money Online
- Paytm First Games से पैसे कैसे कामये
- Blogging क्या है – Blogging से पैसे कैसे कमाए
- YouTube Se Paise Kaise Kamaye
- Affiliate Marketing se paise kaise kamaye
- Earn 1 Lakh Monthly From Stock Market Trading
- Earn 5 Thousand (5000/-) Daily In Intraday Trading
6. Put the OTP received on your mobile and continue.
7. Fill up your professional details like occupation type, company name, designation, annual income, office pin code, PAN number, and date of birth. Click ‘Next‘.
8. On the next page, fill up your residential address. After filling uptick the agreement box and click on ‘Submit.
9. Your application will be submitted and keep the application ID.
10. The Bank representative will contact you on the mobile number you have provided shortly. After verification, the credit card will be issued and delivered to the address you have given.
Just do swipe your SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card and earn rewards points that can be redeemed for gifts, vouchers, and premium merchandise. It offers attractive rebates on travel, dining, and leisure as well as on normal everyday retail spends also. The rewards this card offer makes it a desirable option to have.