RBL bank or formerly known as Ratnakar Bank is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai. It was founded in 1943 and serves in Corporate and Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch and Business Banking, Retail assets, Development Banking and Financial Inclusion, Treasury and Financial market operations. It is one of the fastest-growing commercial banks that is continuing its expansion rapidly. RBL Bank offers a variety of credit cards designed to suit the different needs of people. The RBL credit card comes with an annual fee starting at zero and with finance charges up to 3.99%.
RBL credit cards benefit over various categories, so you will surely get rewarded in form of cashback, discount, or reward points whenever you use these credit cards in expenses like movies, shopping, travel, etc. In this topic we are going to discuss various RBL credit cards they offer, features and benefits, apply process, repayment process even with charges to help you make the right choice.
Features and Benefits of RBL Credit Cards
- RBL Bank offers credit cards with embedded EMV Microchip which enhances protection against misuse and duplication.
- Fast up to date on all your transactions, payment date missed receipt of bill payment, monthly card statement, and more with SMS and email alerts sent regularly.
- Offers a unique feature on credit cards that allows you to curb the spending limits on your credit card.
- Better accessing to credit card account online anywhere and at any time.
- Problems can be resolved quickly and conveniently with the help of the 24/7 RBL bank credit card customer care service.
- Reward points are provided for any credit card spends. Welcome points, bonus points, and accelerated rewards on selected RBL Bank credit cards also.
- Availability of supplementary cards for your family members. You can avail of up to 5 cards for your spouse, parents, and children.
- Specialized benefits such as priority pass membership, lounge access, dining privileges, golf lessons, golf memberships, travel and flight benefits, and more on select cards.
Credit cards in offer
Rewards, offers, and discounts on online and offline shopping.
Saves money on every purchase through cashback points.
Accumulate reward points to get various gifts of your choice.
Lounge access at airports, discounts on tickets, and hotel bookings.
Life time free card
Free credit cards with no annual fees.
For efficient management of your business with advance credit.
Discounts, offers, and rewards on basic utilities.
Specially designed to suit business needs.
RBL Credit Card Eligibility
You must have a regular income to avail an RBL Bank credit card. The income criteria differ according to the features and specifications of the card. One can get an RBL Bank credit card against fixed deposit and minimum income as set by the bank. You need to show proof of steady income to the avail credit card from RBL Bank. You can either be a salaried employee working in an established company or a self-employed professional managing your own business.
Must Read To Get Credit Cards and Loan From Other Banks:
- HDFC Business Loan – How To Apply Online, HDFC Business Loan Interest Rate, Eligibility For HDFC Business Loan
- Google Pay Loan – How To Apply Online- Get Google Pay Loan – Personal loan From Google Pay
- PhonePe Loan – Instant Loan With 0% Interest
- SBI Credit Card: SimplyCLICK credit card- Bill Pay, Login, Offers, Apply Online
- ICICI Credit Card Net Banking-Login, Bill Payments
- KreditBee – Personal Loan, Login, Customer Care Number, Interest Rate
To apply, the applicant should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 65 years old. Anyone falling under this age limit can apply for a credit card with RBL Bank. Add-on credit cardholders should be of 18 years or above.
Up to 50 days.
Charges for cash withdrawal from ATM
2.0% or Rs. 300 (subject to change).
The applicant should be a resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
- Address proof – Passport, Driving Licence, Voters ID, etc.
- Others – Bank Statement, Voter I’d, Driving Licence, Pay slip/Pension Book, Income Tax Return, PAN card, etc.
How to apply for RBL Credit Card
For new customers
- Visit the ‘credit card’ page on RBL bank’s official website.
- Enter your personal and contact details step by step.
- After the verification, a representative from the bank will get in touch with and guide you through the process.
For existing RBL bank customers
- Visit the ‘credit card’ page on RBL bank’s official website.
- You will have to enter your net banking customer id and mobile number.
- You can directly apply online for a credit card.
RBL Credit Card Fees and charges
Annual membership fee
You need to pay an annual membership fee for primary and add-on cards as set by the bank. The charges may vary for different cards depending on the schemes. Annual fees will not be refunded to the cardmember at the time of closure of the credit card.
Cash advance fee
You can use a credit card to withdraw money from ATMs in India and abroad at any time. For each transaction, 2.0% of the amount withdrawn or INR 300 will be charged, and it will be added to the next monthly bill. ATM transactions do not get an interest-free period, unlike other purchases.
Late payment charges
It is applicable if the due amount is not paid on or before the due date. RBL bank charges 15% of the due amount as the late payment fee, which could range between Rs. 350-750.
Must Read To Earn Money Online :
- Paytm First Games से पैसे कैसे कामये
- Blogging क्या है – Blogging से पैसे कैसे कमाए
- Online Part-Time Jobs For Students – Earn from home Without Investments – Part-Time Jobs
- Best Paytm Cash Earning Games – Earn Money Games
Interest free period
RBL Bank cardholders can get interested free credit period of up to 50 days. However, it can change according to the scheme and card specifications. You won’t get the interest-free period if your previous month’s balance is not cleared in full on or before the due date. Similarly, an interest-free period is not applicable for withdrawing cash from ATM.
Repayment of credit card bill
You can register with RBL net banking facility to make your credit card payments online. After registration, you can submit a written standing instruction to automatically debit a pre-determined amount from your account. This can help you pay the bills on time and avoid paying interest on late payments.
How to increase RBL Credit Card limit
The credit limit is determined by the bank. It is communicated to the cardholder at the time of card delivery. In case you want to increase the credit limit, you can write to the bank asking for an increase in the credit limit. While requesting the increase, you need to submit financial documents like salary slips, bank statements, income tax returns, etc.
Factors that affect RBL Credit Card eligibility
Credit history is clear proof of how an individual manages his/her credit-related activities. Good credit history is highly preferred by the lender for offering a credit card.
Your income plays an important role while applying for a credit card. It is proof that you will be able to pay your credit card bill properly. You can also get an RBL Bank credit card against a fixed deposit.
RBL Credit Card customer care Number
Get in touch with the RBL bank credit card customer care by contacting the
toll-free number 1800 121 9050 in India. Or, RBL Bank zonal offices email id – [email protected]