PhonePe is India’s Payments App, which is revolutionizing easy cashless payments! Make lightning-fast money transfers, pay your bills in few clicks, pay easily. PhonePe is a money transaction platform used for online transactions like money transfers, making bill payments, or recharges. It is one of the secure payment options to transfer money, even if you are a BHIM UPI user or Credit card, Debit card user, you can easily use Phonepe to transfer your amount from one account to another. It is a secure UPI money transfer process by connecting your bank account with it. But you can take loans from PhonePe also. So let’s check the process to get a PhonePe Loan step by step.
‘PhonePe’ actually offers loans on ‘Flipkart’ shopping. If you don’t have the money to make payment to ‘Flipkart’ at the moment, then ‘PhonePe’ will allow the relaxation to make the payment later. In this way, ‘PhonePe’ is actually providing you the product amount as a loan. PhonePe’ allows you to make the payment to ‘Flipkart’ in between 45 days without any interest.
Features of PhonePe Loan
- 100% online process.
- Minimal documentation required.
- Accessible from all over India.
- 0% interest.
Required Documents for PhonePe Loan
- Aadhar Card (linked with mobile number).
- PAN Card.
- Cibil score 700+.
- Need to be indian citizen.
- Age should be within 18-69 years.
- Need to show Income proof.
How to apply for PhonePe Loan
1. If you use ‘PhonePe’ then OK, but if you don’t use it, install it and register with your mobile number linked with your bank account.
2. Install ‘FlipKart’ and register with the mobile number you have registered in ‘PhonePe’ earlier.
3. Create your profile by selecting language and provide the mobile number. An OTP will be received, just put the OTP and log in. You also can log in via email.
Must Read :
- KreditBee – Personal Loan, Login, Customer Care Number, Interest Rate
- IDBI Personal Loan- Apply Online, Interest Rate, Contact
- SBI Credit Card: SimplyCLICK credit card- Bill Pay, Login, Offers, Apply Online
- ICICI Credit Card Net Banking-Login, Bill Payments
- Blogging क्या है – Blogging से पैसे कैसे कमाए
- YouTube Se Paise Kaise Kamaye
4. Once you reach the dashboard on your ‘Flipkart’ profile, you will see an option ‘Explore More on Flipkart‘. Click and another option will appear as ‘Credit’, Click it again.
5. Now on the page you will see the ‘Flipkart Pay Later‘ option. If you couldn’t find the option, then just slide your phone from the left. It will take you to your account and show the ‘Flipkart Pay Later‘ option, Click on it.
6. On the next page you need to verify your PAN number and Aadhar number. Provide the data and continue, lastly click on ‘Review and Submit‘.
7. Now scroll down as the next page appears and provide your bank detail. The ‘Flipkart Pay Later‘ option will be activated.
8. Now come to the’ PhonePe’ account and click on ‘My Money‘. Here you can see the ‘Flipkart pay later‘ option has been activated automatically.
You can use the facility to make payments like Credit Card, Mobile recharge, Electricity bills, Loan EMI, and Flipkart shopping. But, you can’t transfer the loan amount to your bank account.
This loan facility can be enjoyed by anyone if, they follow our guides properly. Just try to clear the loan in a given time, else it will affect your Cibil score, and next time it will be difficult to get, or maybe you won’t get the loans.
PhonePe Loan Customer care Number