Today we are going to discuss Mudra Loan Online Apply. Mudra Loan is a scheme under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). It is an initiative taken by the Government to help individuals and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to grow and expand their businesses, manage cash flow and meet their working capital requirements.
Micro-Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) provide mudra loans under three main categories named Shishu, Kishor, and Tarun. The Scheme offers loans upto Rs. 10,00,000 to nonfarm sectors, non-corporate and small or micro-enterprises.
The loan can be taken for a maximum tenure of 5 years without submitting any security as collateral. One can apply for Mudra Loan under PMMY both online and offline from public sector banks, private sector banks, NBFCs, co-operative banks, small finance banks, regional rural banks, and microfinance institutions.
Here are the features, loan details, eligibility, and application process of the MUDRA loan discussed thoroughly, which would definitely help you to understand and apply for your loan.
- Provides financial assistance to both rural and urban areas.
- Provides income generation opportunities to micro and small enterprises.
- No need to provide any security or collateral to get Mudra Loan.
- Very low processing charges.
- No minimum amount mentioned.
- Both new start-ups and existing businesses are eligible to avail of Mudra Loans.
- Woman entrepreneurs might get loans at lower interest rates.
- Very fast application and approval process.
1. Shishu – this scheme provides credit up to Rs. 50,000 for starting a new business.
2. Kishor – this scheme provides credit Rs. 50,000 – 5,00,000 for already established businesses seeking additional funding.
3. Tarun – this scheme provides loans up to Rs. 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 for well established businesses.
The interest rate for MUDRA Loan depends on the applicant’s profile. Several banks and the private sector are offering MUDRA loans, so all of them have a certain set of guidelines. The final rate of interest at which the loan is provided to an applicant is decided by the lender itself after scrutinizing the business requirements or the applicant.
Eligibility For Mudra Loan Online Apply
For existing businesses
- GST registration (GSTIN for single or multiple enterprises, whatever the case).
- Income Tax Returns(ITR) of last 1 year (minimum) in XML format.
- Bank statement of last 6 months in PDF format.
For new start-up businesses
- All the process is same except, non-GST businesses need to provide business details manually.
- Application form (in case of offline process).
- Business plan documents.
- Passport size photograph.
- ID proof – Aadhaar card/PAN card/Driving license/Voter’s ID/Passport.
- Address proof – Utility bill, Bank statement.
- Income Tax Return(ITR) for past three years.
- Business ID proof.
- Relevant documents in case applicant belong to SC/ ST/ or any other special category and intend to avail loan under those categories.
How to apply For Mudra Loan Online
1. Visit the official website of MUDRA loan and details by searching www.mudra.org.in.
2. On the very first page you will see all the categories of loans and other important information. In the ‘QUICK LINKS‘ section find ‘UdyamiMitra’ and click on it.
3. Find ‘Mudra Loans‘, you will find the ‘Apply Now‘ button there. Click on it.
4. Select from ‘New Entrepreneur/Existing Entrepreneur/Self-employed Professional‘. Now fill up your Name, email id, and mobile number. Then tap on ‘Generate OTP‘.
5. After verifying, you will get registered and be able to apply for a loan. Click on ‘OK, Got It.
6. In this interface, you have provided your ‘Personal Details‘ and ‘Professional Details’.
7. In ‘Professional Details‘, you need to provide ‘Educational Qualification, Job Experience, Present Employment Status, Annual Income’ etc but, the main part is you need to mention your plans regarding the loan usability. Keep in mind that you need to be predetermined of the business you want to start or expand, you also need to submit a project report on how your business will get profitable.
- Indiabulls Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Personal Loan
- Mahindra Finance Personal Loan
- HDFC Business Loan
- IDBI Personal Loan
8. You have to provide information like ‘Have you identified project for your business? Nature of identified business, Area/Sector of interest‘ etc.
9. After filling, click on ‘Submit‘.
10. On the next page you can see options like ‘Handholding Agencies‘ (by clicking, you can avail yourself the help to fill up your loan application form or to make your project report.) and ‘Loan Application Center‘ (to perform a total application solely.). Click ‘Apply Now‘ as per your preference.
11. Select your loan amount from the 3 categories mentioned as ‘Shishu/Kishor/Tarun/Other MSME‘ and click on ‘Apply Now.
12. Now select your preferred loan amount from the slide bar, enter your business details (depending on new start-up or existing business expansion).
13. Now click on ‘Save My Details‘ and ‘Next‘ respectively.
14. This interface requires details like the background of the Proprietor/Director, Banking facilities, Credit facilities, Future estimates, etc. Also, you will find an option ‘Do you want to choose any preferred lender?‘ if you want any specific bank to get the loan from, then click ‘Yes’ and select the name, else select ‘No‘ and proceed by clicking the ‘Next button.
Also Read To Earn Mony Online
- Online Data Entry Jobs Without Investment हिंदी मी
- Paytm First Games से पैसे कैसे कामये
- Affiliate Marketing se paise kaise kamaye
- YouTube Se Paise Kaise Kamaye
- Earn 5 Thousand (5000/-) Daily In Intraday Trading
15. Here you need to upload your documents like the applicant’s photo, Aadhar card, ID proof, address proof, signature, etc.
16. At the bottom, you need to check and upload your cibil score (You can take help from agencies to get the report).
17. Again click ‘Save My Details‘ and ‘Next‘ respectively.
18. The next interface will be a declaration page. Tick on the ‘Terms and Conditions and ‘I Agree‘ boxes and click on ‘Submit My Details‘.
Your application will be submitted successfully and the Application number will be provided to your phone number and email ID.
You can also apply directly from the lenders(banks or private organizations listed as Mudra loan providers) by visiting their official website.
When you avail MUDRA Loan, you will be issued a MUDRA Card (debit card). As you successfully apply for the loan, you will be required to open an account along with which the card is issued. You can use this card to withdraw the loan amount which will be disbursed to your MUDRA account.
Mudra loans provider list
National Toll-free number – 1800 180 1111, 1800 11 0001
PMMY toll-free number
Andaman & Nicobar Islands – 18003454545
Andhra Pradesh – 18004251525
Arunachal Pradesh – 18003453988
Assam – 18003453988
Bihar – 18003456195
Chandigarh – 18001804383
Chhattisgarh – 18002334358
Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 18002338944
Daman & Diu – 18002338944
Goa – 18002333202
Gujarat – 18002338944
Haryana – 18001802222
Himachal Pradesh – 18001802222
Jammu & Kashmir – 18001807087
Jharkhand – 1800 3456 576
Karnataka – 180042597777
Kerala – 180042511222
Lakshadweep – 0484-2369090
Madhya Pradesh – 18002334035
Maharashtra – 18001022636
Manipur – 18003453988
Meghalaya – 18003453988
Mizoram – 18003453988
Nagaland – 18003453988
NCT OF Delhi – 18001800124
Odisha – 18003456551
Puducherry – 18004250016
Punjab – 18001802222
Rajasthan – 18001806546
Sikkim – 18003453988
Tamil Nadu – 18004251646
Telangana – 18004258933
Tripura – 18003453344
Uttar Pradesh – 18001027788
Uttarakhand – 18001804167
West Bengal – 18003453344
PMMY mission office contact
Contact number – 011-47072748
Contact e-mail ID – [email protected]
Grievance customer care number – 022 67221465