Today we will explain how to block Lost Debit Card Axis Bank. Axis Bank provides Debit Card to all of their customers for ATM withdrawal purposes. In case you lose your debit card, it could cause serious concern regarding the security of your money in the bank.
The right thing to do is to block the lost debit card as soon as possible and replace it. Blocking the card will make sure that your savings got saved from any unfortunate loss or being theft.
Methods of blocking your Axis Bank Debit Card
There are several ways to block your Axis Bank Debit Card in such circumstances. Choose the convenient way you find the fastest to do so,
Block your Axis Bank Debit Card by Call
Axis Bank has a dedicated number for this purpose only. Just call on +91 22 67987700 and block your Axis Bank Debit Card instantly to prevent any further damage.
Block your Axis Bank Debit Card by SMS
Axis Bank also provides a quick SMS service to block debit cards very fast. Customers who lost their Axis Bank Debit Card and want to block it very fast, can also type a message ‘BLOCK CARD‘ and send it to 5676782 or +91 9717000002. The message should be sent from the bank registered mobile number only.
Block and replace your lost Axis Bank Debit card via Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Login to your Axis Bank Internet Banking account using your Username and Password.
2. Once you have logged in, click on ‘My Accounts.
3. Select the option ‘My Debit Cards‘.
4. Choose the debit card you wish to block. The option will pop up if you have multiple debit cards with Axis Bank.
5. Choose the ‘Block/Replace‘ option after you have selected the debit card.
6. You will receive an OTP (Time password) on your registered mobile number.
7. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit‘ to block and replace your Axis Bank debit card.
You also have the option of upgrading your debit card. Click on the ‘Upgrade‘ option and choose the card you want.
Block and replace your lost Axis Bank Debit card via Axis Bank Mobile App
1. Login to the Axis Bank Mobile App using your Username and Password.
2. Click on the ‘Banking‘ option.
3. The page will be redirected, click on ‘Services‘ on the top bar of the screen.
4. Choose the ‘Debit Card‘ option.
5. Under the multiple options displayed, click on the ‘Block/Replace’ option.
6. Now choose the debit card you wish to block and replace. This option is provided in case you have multiple debit cards with Axis Bank.
7. Click on the ‘Block/Replace‘ button.
8. The bank will block your debit card and send you a replacement to your home address in a few days.
You can also choose to upgrade your debit card by clicking on the ‘Upgrade’ option that you want once you have clicked on the “block and replace” option.
Block your Axis Bank Debit Card using Axis Bank Official Website
1. Visit Axis Bank Official Website.
2. Click on the ‘Support‘ option on the top menu bar.
3. Click on the ‘BlockCard‘.
4. Choose ‘Block Debit Card‘ between the options ‘Block Debit Card‘ and ‘Block Credit Card‘.
5. Enter your registered mobile number and captcha.
6. Click on the ‘Enter‘ button.
7. Enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number.
8. Click on ‘Submit‘, and your Axis Bank Debit Card will be blocked.
Block by using Axis AHA (Virtual Banking Assistant of Axis Bank)
Axis Bank provides the facility of virtual banking assistants to their customers which provides various solutions and services.
1. Visit Axis Bank Official Website and you will find the ‘Axis AHA‘ at the bottom.
2. Type ‘Block Card’.
3. Now login to your account using internet banking details or MPIN.
4. Select the card you want to block and click on ‘Confirm‘.
5. Enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number.
6. The process is completed and your card will be blocked.
There are various methods you can set to block your Axis Bank Debit Card at your convenience. In case you are not that technically sound, you can visit the nearest Axis Bank branch to do the same.