KreditBee is a mobile and web-based platform, which provides instant personal loans with having 4.1-star rating in the Google play store and over 20 million+ satisfied users. On KreditBee you can get the loan approval in minutes with minimum documentation and KYC digitally. Along with instant credit, the application also provides 24×7 customer care services 365 days a year and offers various products like cash loans, salary advances, e-vouchers, and instant loans making it a popular choice for instant personal loan borrowers without visiting any branch of physical documentation.
How to apply
To use and get a personal loan, you can download the ‘KreditBee‘ App from Google play store or by simply visiting www.kreditbee.in. In both cases, the process will be the same.
1. Open the app on your mobile and select your preferred language between ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’. Click ‘Continue‘.
2. On the next page, click on ‘Get Started‘ at the bottom.
3. Now, it will ask you to register via Facebook or Google, or your mobile number.
4. If you select registration via mobile number, then enter your mobile number and provide the OTP you received. Else, if you choose to register via Facebook or Google, then you need to provide some permissions to the App and click on ‘I Agree.
The permissions are authorized by RBI, India so you wouldn’t need to worry about any cyber threat. After you register via Facebook or Google, you need to provide a mobile number to get the OTP also.
5. On the next page, it will show that your registration is successful. Now click on ‘Get Instant Approval‘.
6. Next, you need to fill in your first name and last name according to your PAN card. Click ‘Next‘.
7. Enter your date of birth and select gender, then again press ‘Next‘.
8. Enter your PIN code, Employment type, and Monthly Salary/Income(you need to have a monthly income greater than Rs. 17000/month). Tick on the ‘I Agree and click on ‘Next.
9. Enter your PAN number correctly and make a tick on the confirmation box, then press ‘Next.
Must Read To Get Online Other Loans And Credit Cards
- IDBI Personal Loan- Apply Online, Interest Rate, Contact
- SBI Credit Card: SimplyCLICK credit card- Bill Pay, Login, Offers, Apply Online
- ICICI Credit Card Net Banking-Login, Bill Payments
10. The next page will show you all the details you provided till now. If anything you spot incorrect, click on ‘Change‘ and edit. Then tick the authorize box and click ‘Submit‘.
11. It will take little time to check your eligibility and provide you a list of loans that you are eligible to get (the list of amounts will get increase as you take loans and clear it properly) including Flexible loans, e-vouchers for online shopping, and personal loans.
12. After selecting your preferred loan, click on ‘Get Now‘.
13. On the next page, it will give you a full breakup like total interest amount, charges, and the amount transfer to the bank with tenure.
14. Press ‘Continue‘. Now you can check the payment schedule by clicking ‘View Repayment Schedule‘. Below that, you will also find the penalty charges if you miss any EMI. After seeing everything, click ‘OK‘.
15. Enter the purpose of the loan required. Select reason by choosing from the drop-down menu.
16. Provide your bank details by clicking ‘Add Savings Bank Account‘. Fill up the IFSC code and account number.
17. After submitting, your account will be credited with Rs. 1 for verification purposes. Now click on ‘Continue‘ and It will show your account with a double tick indicating verification successful.
Also Read To Earn Money Online
- Best Paytm Cash Earning Games – Earn Money Games
- Top 5 Best Trading Apps in India – Earn From Trading
- Blogging क्या है – Blogging से पैसे कैसे कमाए
- YouTube Se Paise Kaise Kamaye
18. Tick on the confirmation box and click on ‘Continue to Sign Agreement‘.
19. In the Loan Agreement you need to provide OTP and face ID. So click ‘Proceed‘. The document will be shown to you and you need to tick on agree and click ‘View Agreement and Sign‘.
20. Click on ‘Request OTP to Sign‘ and space will automatically fill by the received OTP on your registered mobile number. Now press ‘Submit‘.
21. Next you need to provide a face ID by pressing ‘Continue‘. Check guidelines for taking photos and click ‘Proceed to Take Selfie‘.
22. After providing the selfie, it will show ‘Digital Sign Success‘. Click ‘Proceed‘ again.
23. Your application is successfully submitted, now just wait for the approval and get transferred to your bank account.
1. Just click on the ‘Repay Now‘ or the ‘Repayment‘ option.
2. It will show your payment date and amount (you can pay before mentioned dates).
3. Click on ‘Pay Now and you will get options like Debit card, Net Banking, UPI, Bank Transfer, or Wallets.
4. Choose your preferred option and make payments.
E-vouchers (Flip kart, Amazon, Myntra, MakeMyTrip, and more)
1. Click on ‘Get E-voucher‘ on the loan selection page.
2. Select which online shopping platform you want to spend.
3. Pay in EMI process as discussed earlier.
- Do not require any credit history.
- Service available through out all cities in India.
- Provide flexibility.
- 100% online.
- Know your eligibility quickly.
- India’s most preferred loan platform.
- E-voucher requires no interest to pay or you can consider it as no cost EMI.
- As you take loans and clear all EMIs in time, your eligibility will allow you to get increased amounts in Flexi-Personal Loan, Online purchase Loan and Personal Loan.
1. KreditBee interest rate is 12.24%.
2. Processing fee is Rs. 130-850.
3. Loan Tenure is 3-5months.
4. Loan amount range is Rs. 1000-200000.
5. Age needs to be within 21-45years.
KreditBee Customer Care Number
If you are not satisfied with the services provided by the application, you can contact the Kreditbee helpline number at 804-429-2200.
You can also raise your concern or complaint on customer service email email@example.com.
Registered office address KreditBee, 16/3, Adarsh Yelavarthy Centre, opp to Frank Anthony School, Cambridge Layout, Jogupalya, Bangalore, Karnataka 560008, India.