Our today’s topic is IndusInd Bank Credit Card Apply Based in Mumbai, Indusind Bank offers a wide range of commercial, transactional, and electronic banking products and services. The bank has 1004 branches and 1885 ATMs across 625 locations in India.
IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks, which provides tailor-made products to satisfy each customer’s requirements. The Customer priority aspect can be seen in their Credit Card offers also.
Let’s check about Indusind Bank Credit Cards in detail like the varients, features, and how to apply online.
Indusind Bank Credit Cards in offer
Indusind Bank Platinum Credit Card
The IndusInd Platinum Credit Card is ideal for individuals who are looking for lifestyle, travel benefits, and higher reward points. The card offers many features and benefits to cater to these lifestyle-related needs.
1. Earn reward points instantly as soon as you use your card for any transaction.
2. Get access to complimentary golf lessons from qualified instructors at selected golf clubs in India.
3. Enjoy pre-trip assistance, exclusive booking, hotel reservation, and other concierge services.
4. Get insurance cover against unauthorized transactions and frauds.
5. Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps across the country.
Indusind Bank Signature Legend Credit Card
You can opt for a contactless card equipped with the Visa payWave feature to secure your credit card. This card is ideal for individuals who want premium lifestyle privileges on their credit cards.
1. 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent during weekdays and 2 rewards points on every Rs. 100 spent during weekends.
2. ‘Buy one, get one free movie ticket offer from BookMyShow every month.
3. Various on-road services like repair service, emergency fuel supply, battery service, flat tire service, accident management, medical assistance, emergency towing assistance, etc are offered.
4. Complimentary membership to Priority Pass Program that provides access to more than 600 airport lounges across the globe.
5. Complimentary golf games and lessons exclusively conducted at leading golf clubs in the country.
6. Enjoy pre-trip assistance, exclusive booking, hotel reservation, and other concierge services.
Duo Card (Debit cum Credit Card)
The Indusind Bank Duo Card comes with two EMV Chips and magnetic stripes. You can now swipe and enjoy the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of both cards at once by this card.
1. Every time you spend Rs. 150, get 1 reward point.
2. You can get up to Rs.3,000 worth of movie tickets annually.
Indusind Bank Crest Credit Card
The Indusind Bank Crest Credit Card has been designed for purpose so that you can enjoy reward points on your domestic and international expenses.
1. Get 1 reward point every time you spend Rs. 100 on your domestic spending.
2. Earn 2.5 reward points for every international spend amounting to Rs. 100.
Indusind Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card
This is a card that redefines privilege, luxury, conveniences, and rewards.
1. Get 2.5 reward points every time you spend Rs. 100 on an international transaction using this card.
2. Earn 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent on domestic transactions.
3. Get access to premier golf courses all across India.
Pioneer Legacy Credit Card
The Indusind Pioneer Legacy Credit Card enables you to earn rewards and also redeem them faster.
1. For every Rs. 100 spent during the weekends, get 2 reward points.
2. Make faster payments at shops through the contactless payment service.
Indusind Bank Iconia Amex Credit Card
The Indusind Iconia Amex Credit Card offers special benefits under categories such as lifestyle and rewards.
1. Fuel surcharge waiver.
2. Get 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on weekends.
3. Complimentary access to airport lounges partnered with Amex.
Indusind Bank Indulge Credit Card
This Credit Card comes with no predetermined spending limit and is the only credit card in India that comes with a 22karat gold inlay.
1. For every Rs. 100 spent, get 1.5 reward points.
2. Make the most of your credit card with a comprehensive golf program.
Indusind Bank Celestia Credit Card
Including a wide range of benefits, this Credit Card comes with a comprehensive rewards program and offers exclusive access to many dining, travel discounts, etc.
1. For every Rs. 100 spent on international purchases by this card, get 3 reward points.
2. On domestic purchases, get 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent on the card.
Indusind Bank Pinnacle Credit Card
A rewards and lifestyle credit card that comes with various lifestyle benefits such as a golf program, and accelerated reward points.
1. On every Rs. 100 spent on E-commerce purchases, get 2.5 reward points.
2. Get access to premium golf courses around India with a comprehensive golf program.
3. 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Indusind Bank Nexxt Credit Card
This Credit Card uses interactive technology, which allows holders to switch payment options while making a payment.
1. Allows flexible payment options such as credit cards, reward points, or EMI.
2. Get 1 reward point for every Rs. 150 spent on the card.
3. Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
Indusind Bank Platinum Select Credit Card
This Credit Card comes with premium benefits and privileges across different categories like travel, dining, lifestyle, etc.
1. For every Rs. 150 spent, get 1 reward point.
2. Enjoy comprehensive insurance benefits.
Indusind Bank Platinum Master Credit Card
The Credit Card comes with lifestyle and entertainment-based benefits along with better chances to earn rewards faster.
1. Get 1.5 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent on the card.
2. Avail a wide range of offers on entertainment.
3. Get access to golf courses in the country.
Indusind Bank Payback Credit Card
This Credit Card offers cardholders chances to earn rewards on their transactions and redeem them when required.
1. Monthly bonus reward points.
2. Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
3. Earn a maximum of 20 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on the card.
Indusind Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card
Get access to best-in-class privileges and benefits with the Iconia Visa Credit Card across categories like lifestyle and reward points.
1. Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent on the card.
2. Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Indusind Bank InterMiles Odyssey Visa Credit Card
This credit card offers cardholders a complimentary membership to the InterMiles Program.
1. On every Rs. 100 spent during the weekend, get 6 InterMiles.
2. 2x InterMiles given on all purchases made on InterMiles.
3. Welcome bonus of 15,000 InterMiles.
Indusind Bank InterMiles Odyssey Amex Credit Card
The Credit Card comes with a complimentary membership to the InterMiles Program that can be redeemed to purchase flight tickets and more.
1. Earn 6 InterMiles for every Rs. 100 spent on the card during weekends.
2. Welcome bonus of 15,000 InterMiles.
3. Exclusive offers on dining, movies, etc.
Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card
This Credit Card by Indusind Bank is designed to offer the best lifestyle benefits along with accelerated reward point benefits.
1. 4x accelerated reward points on selected merchant categories.
2. Fuel surcharge waiver.
Indusind Bank InterMiles Voyage Visa Credit Card
With the InterMiles Voyage Visa Credit Card, get complimentary access to the InterMiles program.
1. Avail 3 InterMiles for every Rs. 100 spent.
2. Get access to the best golf courses in the country with a comprehensive golf program.
3. Fuel surcharge waiver.
The eligibility criteria vary for each card. However, the bank would certainly check your credit score and your income to expense ratio. The higher the income and the credit score, the better are the chances of approval of your application.
Common eligibility factors
1. You should be an Indian resident.
2. Age limit is a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 65 years.
3. You should have a credit score of 750 or above.
4. Salaried or Self-employed both are eligible to apply for Indusind Bank Credit Cards.
5. The bank will ask you to submit documents for address proof, identity proof, and income proof along with your PAN card.
Required Documents For IndusInd Bank Credit Card Apply Online
Although the list of documents varies for each card, some of the common ones are listed below,
I. KYC – PAN, address proof, and ID proof.
II. Photograph, salary slip/Form 16.
III. Add on-card application form.
IV. Dispute form.
V. Auto debit mandate form.
VI. Electronic clearing service mandate form.
How to apply?
Visit Indusind Bank Website (Online application)
You can go to the IndusInd Bank website and check various credit cards. You can check the eligibility for the credit card you are interested in. Make sure that you don’t apply for cards you are not eligible for.
To apply online, follow the steps mentioned below,
1. Visit the official website of the Indusind Bank and go to the ‘Credit Cards‘ option.
2. Make the choice depending on your eligibility and utilization purpose.
3. Click on the ‘Apply Now button on the selected credit card.
4. On the application page, fill in your Name(as per your PAN), e-mail ID, mobile number(linked with Aadhar Card), Pincode.
5. Verify OTP and click ‘Next‘.
6. On the next page, provide your PAN number, nationality, gender, date of birth, employment type, monthly income. Then accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Next‘.
7. The system will auto-generate your credit limit.
8. Do the video KYC and provide the details asked.
9. Your credit application will get approved sometimes and the credit card will be delivered to your home by post.
Note – Only the Legend, Platinum Visa, Platinum Aura, and Iconia Visa Credit Cards are available to get via online application.
Visit nearest Indusind Bank branch
1. Go to the branch and ask for the credit card application form.
2. Fill up the form and choose the Indusind Bank Credit Card you are willing to apply for.
3. Provide the relevant personal and professional details.
4. Attach your photographs and sign at the prescribed space.
5. Now, submit the application form along with all the necessary documents to the concerned official.
Track your Application
1. Visit the Official website of the Indusind bank.
2. Make a click on the ‘Track Application Status‘ tab on the Indusind Credit Card page.
3. You would see a blank space asking you to enter the Application ID.
4. Enter the ID and click on ‘Submit’ to know the exact status of your application.
Contacts For IndusInd Bank Credit Card Apply
Address – Indusind Bank Ltd, P.O box – 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri(East), Mumbai – 400093
Call – 1860-267-7777 / 022-440-666-66 / 022-422-077-77