We all know GooglePay is a reliable online platform to make payments or transactions cashless. It provides one of the simplest ways to send money to your family, friends, mobile recharge, or make grocery shop payments. Send or receive money directly from or to your bank account with zero fees and even with contacts that are not in your contact list.
Also, GooglePay gives rewards as an additional bonus. Mostly, it is very safe to use where your money could be kept securely. Now, do you know? You can get loans from GooglePay. The administration has updated their product range and attractive for the competitive market and so do they provide loan availability. You can get a Google Pay loan up to lakhs with minimum interest or no interest at all. Sounds weird right? Follow our guide and you will surely get surprised.
Hope our guide will help you in case of emergency or desperate need of money. Once you take a loan and do repayments timely, your Cibil score will get increase hence, eligible for taking loans of a larger amount further. So, let’s check about features, benefits, eligibility, the application process, and many other important aspects to get a Google Pay loan.
Install the App
1. Go to Google PlayStore and install the GooglePay App.
2. Register with your mobile number that is linked with your bank account and provide your account details.
3. Enter your ATM card number, PIN, and login.
4. Check your online GooglePay bank details matching your existing bank account.
Documents For Google Pay Loan
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
How to apply for Google Pay Loan
1. Login to your GooglePay App, scroll down and click on the ‘New Payment‘ button.
2. On the next page you will see two categories named ‘people & bills‘ and ‘Businesses‘. Click on the ‘Businesses‘ section.
3. In the ‘Businesses’ section, you will see several categories like Food, Travel, Local Services, Games, Finance.
4. In the Finance category. Click on it and you will find all of the financial service providers that have partnered with Google.
Finance service providers
- Groww (Invest).
- Gold Locker (Buy Gold).
- 5paisa (Invest).
- ETMONEY (Invest).
- MoneyTapCreditLine (Get credit).
- CASHe (Get credit).
- EarlySalary (Get credit).
- MoneyViewLoans (Get credit).
- SmartCoinFinancialPrivateLimited (Get credit).
- Fisdom (Invest).
- Scripbox (Invest).
- InstaMoney (Get credit).
- Edelweiss GI (Get credit).
- Snapmint (Get credit).
- Tax2win (File taxes).
- ZestMoney (Get credit).
And much more.
5. These companies will be like online investment, File tax, Gold Buy, or Loan providers. Simply identify them by checking the markings as ‘Get Credit‘ or mentioned ‘Loan‘.
As example ZestMoney
6. Click on ‘ZestMoney, and the interface will appear showing ‘Get Started‘. Click on it.
7. On the next page, click the ‘ACTIVATE NOW‘.
8. Fill up your personal details like your full name, date of birth, gender and click ‘Continue‘.
Must Read To Get Personal Loans And Credit Cards :
- PhonePe Loan – Instant Loan With 0% Interest
- KreditBee – Personal Loan, Login, Customer Care Number, Interest Rate
- IDBI Personal Loan- Apply Online, Interest Rate, Contact
- SBI Credit Card: SimplyCLICK credit card- Bill Pay, Login, Offers, Apply Online
- ICICI Credit Card Net Banking-Login, Bill Payments
9. Now provide your address details and click on ‘Continue‘ again.
10. Next, give your PAN and Aadhar card details, then click on ‘Submit‘.
11. Here you need to give details of occupation, company name, monthly income, and expenditures. Now, tick the agree and click on ‘Save and Continue‘.
12. Your application will be reviewed, approved in some time and the loan amount will be credited to your bank account afterward.
Also Read To Earn Online:
- Paytm First Games से पैसे कैसे कामये
- Blogging क्या है – Blogging से पैसे कैसे कमाए
- YouTube Se Paise Kaise Kamaye
- Affiliate Marketing se paise kaise kamaye
Features Of Google Pay Loan
I. 100% online process.
II. Requires minimum documentation.
III. Interest rates are quite low in comparison.
IV. Various loan options like
a. GooglePay Personal Loan,
b. GooglePay Business Loan,
c. GooglePay EMI Loan.
- Need to be an Indian citizen.
- Age should be within 18-59 years.
- Monthly income proof.
You can get loans as minimum as Rs. 10,000 to a maximum of Rs. 25,00,000 from GooglePay depending on your eligibility and Cibil score.
The interest rate can be 1.33-2.4% depending on the loan-providing company. But always do check the current interest rates of the company you want to take a loan from.
You have the flexibility to repay your loan in between 4 to 60 months of tenure depending on your amount.