Today we are going to discuss some of the best Stock Market Trading Courses because Trading and investing in the stock market is a method of growing wealth by carefully managing your hard-earned money. But the process requires knowledge and experience else, you could end up in huge loss or no growth over your investment. So, should you consider having trading courses to understand the procedures, risks, and techniques? If you don’t consider, then you could depend on a stock market advisory by spending a hefty amount and they leave you nowhere most of the time. On other hand, if you consider having courses on trading and learn the market strategies, then you could start slowly but independently. You would take small risks and study the market with the knowledge and slowly you will get experience to perform better.
Our education system does not include the basic money management needs so, there is a gap between investing and growing wealth. In this topic, we will discuss such stock market courses available so that you can have a detailed understanding of the share market.
Our pick of best stock market trading courses
The main motivation of Stock Pathshala is to educate willing people about trading and create awareness of all possibilities and methods to invest in the stock market. This Mumbai-based company has a team of experts having a combined experience of more than 10,000 analysis hours.
1. The platform provides various ranges of courses to teach stock market trading and other basics of stock market investments. The App has 3 levels as beginner, intermediate, and expert. With these, anyone can learn as a beginner and develop themselves into experts. As an additional benefit, it offers quiz sessions after completion of each topic which is very helpful to check your own performance level.
2. The app contains various contents on fundamental and technical analysis, details of technical indicators, and investment strategies. These do provide good advice to investors on whether to invest or hold.
3. One can access various lessons like important aspects of stock and currency markets via audio and video tutorials. These sessions are also very useful and interesting rather than reading only.
4. The app offers reward points for learning through this platform. So, the willing investors who are taking the courses can redeem their reward points from some of the best stock broking, advisory, and also trading companies.
5. It offers courses on different aspects of trading in the shortest possible time. So, one can start and finish lessons in a very short period hence, saving valuable time. The duration depends on the complexity and length of the topic.
6. Most impressive, the app is totally free and charges no hidden cost to use it.
It is a global platform where both teachers and students both are available. Here any person who is an expert in any particular field of trading can sell their courses to willing students and earn.
1. Udemy has over 1lac courses to offer, which are divided into 13 categories and further divided into hundreds of sub-categories. These courses range from photography, finance to market study and trading. Also, the courses are available in 60 languages.
2. Stock market trading courses are both free and paid. But, it can be filtered to choose from which are also rated by the students taking the courses.
3. The course duration depends on the complexity and the way of presentation of each topic. So do the charges also depend on the instructors who created them. Many of them are free but, some courses can charge from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
- Earn 5 Thousand (5000/-) Daily In Intraday Trading
- Earn Money From SIP
- Best Small-Cap Mutual Funds
- Zerodha Review – Key Features, Benefits, Advantages
- Canara Robeco Small-cap Fund
4. This platform is not just limited to learning, anyone can sign up as an instructor (if confident enough to be an expert in a particular field). It has over 52,000 instructors and 45 million students.
5. Udemy mobile app – Udemy mobile app is available in both Android and IOS which offers a large number of courses.
1. Udemy is a global platform hence, it does not build specifically for Indian investors. Although, after filtering, students may find topics they want to learn. But, many of the courses can be found irrelevant or do not provide proper information about the Indian stock market. Which can end up in loss of time, effort, and money.
2. Many courses are free to learn but, so do many of them are not. Even some courses are way too expensive for some willing students.
3. As per ratings, many of the courses are not discussed or covered in detail. This lack of information can lead to disasters as little knowledge is more dangerous than no knowledge at all.
Indian Institute of Stock Market Analysis (IISMA) is a Chandigarh-based institution that solely focuses on bringing financial literacy to willing persons.
The courses are divided into categories like,
- Stock market training program
- Financial literacy program
- Machine learning
Stock market training program
Here students can learn theoretical and practical knowledge on stock analysis and applications. It makes individuals confident to prepare their own market forecast using different technical indicators and patterns.
The course duration is of 30 days and charges are like Rs. 15,000/-(including registration fee, service tax, and tools like books or notes for technical analysis). Rs. 20,000/-(entire course with tools certified by NSE).
In this course, students learn to identify and invest in shares for the medium and long term by checking profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, ratio analysis, etc. This course has a duration of 30days and charges as same Technical analysis discussed previously.
Advanced Trader Course
Here, students learn and understand to use advanced technical tools and make their own strategies through technical analysis. This stock market course duration is 90 days and charges Rs. 25,000/-(including registration fee, service tax, and tools like books or notes for technical analysis) and Rs. 30,000/-(entire course with tools certified by NSE).
This course provides stock market education on all practical aspects like trading, arbitraging, hedging, etc. The classroom training interactive program has a duration of 45 days and charges Rs. 15,000/-(including registration fee, service tax, and tools like books or notes for technical analysis) Rs. 20,000/-(entire course with tools certified by NSE).
Financial Literacy Program
- Technical analysis for beginners – The 7 courses in this category charges Rs. 6,999/-.
- Analyze insider deals data to discover multi-baggers – This course also has 7 sessions and charges Rs. 6,999/-.
- Calculate open interest – It also Comprises 7 sessions and comes at a charge of Rs. 6,999/-.
- Indicator combinations – Like all others, it also includes 7 sessions and charges Rs. 6,999/-.
- Python Programming
- Machine Learning
- Project Work
1. Offline classes are provided in Chandigarh only. So, people using other regional languages may face problems in accessing the contents and knowledge.
2. All courses are paid, so many people can find them unaffordable.
3. No availability of mobile apps, which is not so convenient.
It is another online financial training platform that provides various courses in different categories. They offer certified stock market courses such as,
- NSE academy certified courses.
- MCX certified courses.
- NCDEX certified courses.
- ICICI direct center for financial learning courses.
ELearnmarkets provides courses in 6 different languages and willing students can attend webinars and seminars organized all across the country. But the courses they offer are not free and ranges from Rs. 1,500/- to Rs. 20,000/-. Although, most of the best stock market courses for both beginners and experts are expensive.
National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) was established in 1993 by the Ministry of Finance as an autonomous institution under the government of India. So, do it conducts courses and exams for the same.
Courses offered by NIFM,
- Probationers Training Course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
- Fellow Programme in Management.
- Diploma in Government accounting and Internal Audit.
Other than these, NIFM also conducts webinar courses that can be attended online. The courses they offer are valuable to gain knowledge about Indian stock market trading and high-quality sessions by expert instructors. But, the courses are time-consuming. It requires a large time as they are proper educational courses similar to professional colleges or institutions. Also, the lessons are quite expensive like other best stock market courses, which provide good theoretical knowledge but no such practical experience or advice to start investment.
Stock market courses are good to gain knowledge about the market, they help investors to get an understanding before doing the investment. Some courses can be finished within hours but, the course duration depends on the level of topic complexity. Some courses are as lengthy as weeks even months. Few courses are free to learn but, most of them are paid. Although premium things can get at a premium price, It does not mean that free courses are good for nothing.
As per recent conditions, keeping your money in savings accounts, FDs, or investment in Gold isn’t enough due to the growing inflation. It is always beneficial to invest and grow your wealth. As the courses are not time-saving or pocket-friendly, one should be always advised to manage time and invest a part of the savings to learn the do hows of investment. Several courses cover several types of categories and methods of market study and investment strategies. So always do learn the basics and choose the particular topics which you think are beneficial for your later plans.
In our opinion, StockPathshala will be a great choice for every kind of student. The courses are available at very low cost or absolutely free, the audio-video sessions are really helpful as well. Most importantly after taking the courses, students get reward points that can be redeemed for exclusive stock market deals from top brokers in the Indian market.