Angel Broking Review is our today’s topic. Angel Broking Pvt Ltd is one of the leading broking houses in India and has been in the business since 1987. Led by Mr. Dinesh Thaker the group is an official member of the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange, and two commodity exchanges NCDEX, MCX and also registered as a Depository participant with CDSL. They have a wide presence in 1,500 cities in India and a strong network of over 10,000 sub-brokers with having more than 1 million clients. The main offers Angel Broking provides are Equity Trading, Commodities, Portfolio Management Services, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, IPO, Depository Services, Investment Advisory, Wealth Management, and e-broking facilities.
Angel Broking mobile App
The App is very user-friendly and available in both Android and IOS. You can access the market and do trading on equity trading and commodity markets using this platform.
Angel Broking Trade
This platform is browser-based and useful for both investors and traders to access markets from different terminals.
It is a trading platform application that provides automatic updates. It also makes the market accessible for investors from different terminals with various other features.
It is a tech-based investment advisory engine that provides personalized stock recommendations to investors. The tool gives the best asset allocation advice after understanding a user’s risk management.
Angel Broking offers
- Commodity Trading.
- Currency Trading.
- Portfolio Management Service.
- Life Insurance.
- Mutual Funds.
- Loans against Share.
1. Full brokerage services are available at very low brokerage charges.
2. Flat fee stockbroking charge Rs. 20/order across segments and exchanges.
3. Comprehensive daily, weekly and specialized research reports from Experts with free Research and Advisory.
4. Equity trading, F&O, Commodities, PMS, Mutual Funds, Insurances, and various other options for investment.
5. High industry-leading experience, around 30 years in the brokerage business.
6. For beginners, training and hand-holding are available.
Related Posts like Angel Broking Review
- Upstox Review
- 5Paisa Review
- Zerodha Review
- Groww App Review
- Top 5 Best Trading Apps in India
- Earn 5 Thousand (5000/-) Daily In Intraday Trading
- Earn 1 Lakh Monthly From Stock Market Trading
7. Facility of margin trading.
8. Fund Transfers require no charges.
9. Provides daily technical & derivative reports without any additional costs.
10. Flat brokerage on intraday and derivatives trading.
1. Call and Trade charges extra Rs. 20/executed order.
2. Provides only regular Mutual Fund plans.
1. Free Trading calls.
2. SMS alert.
3. Margin Funding and Margin against Share.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Signature sample.
- Passport size photograph.
- Bank details (passbook/cheque book).
Just download the App and register yourself by providing basic details like name, phone number, etc. The Angel Broking team will call for verification and guide you. Then follow the step-by-step process and upload all required documents. Do the eKYC and proceed. Your account will be opened within 1-3 working days.
To perform eKYC, you need to submit some basic documents for verification. But, if you had done eKYC with any other stockbroker, then you don’t need to go through the process. Angel Broking also has dKYC process. For better convenience and efficiency, the documentation and verification can be done completely online.
- Account opening charges – Nill.
- Demat account opening charges – Nill.
- Account Annual Maintenance charges – Rs. 240 (Rs. 20/month).
- Equity delivery – Nill.
- Equity Intraday – Rs. 20/executed order or 0.25% (whichever is low).
- Equity futures – Rs. 20/executed order or 0.25% (whichever is low).
- Equity options – Rs. 20/executed order or 0.25% (whichever is low).
- Currency futures – Rs. 20/executed order or 0.25% (whichever is low).
- Currency options – Rs. 20/executed order or 0.25% (whichever is low).
- Commodity futures – Rs. 20/executed order or 0.25% (whichever is low).
- Commodity options – Rs. 20/executed order or 0.25% (whichever is low).
- Cheque bounce charge – Rs. 350.
Angel Broking iTrade Prime
Angel Broking has a unique flat-rate plan called Angel iTrade Prime. It charges Rs.20 flat brokerage per order in all segments except Equity Delivery because Equity is absolutely free and no hidden cost is included. You can connect to Angel Broking Representative and avail of the offer. This trading plan offers brokerage and tax savings upto 60%-90% in comparison to other full-service brokers
Angel Broking Review Note
Angel broking is one of the leading full-service brokers in India which offer flat brokerage charges. It provides fast and easy to operate trading platforms with expert advisory services. Moreover, being simple and fast, you can open your Demat account at Angel broking within an hour if you have all the required documents ready.